There is a light at the end of the tunnel
There are better days ahead which gives the same meaning for the saying"there is a light at the end of the tunnel" .means in a difficult situation in your life arise, don't lose hope to overcome your difficulties and move towards the light which at the end of the tunnel(present difficulty).
for every question there lies an answer,
for every cause, there is a reason,
for every problem, there is a solution
Let me share my life experience,
In the year 2001, I was left with a debt of Rs 15 lacs as a guarantor, because of the betrayal of one of my friends, which was lots of money at that time, and its almost the end of my life and almost had a situation of committing suicide. No kiths and kins helped because you know the saying, when you laugh the world laughs with you, if you weep you weep alone, no one comes to you to solve your problems. isn't it. But I didn't lose hope, fought back, I solved all my problems within 5 years. let me explain how I came out of that situation.
even I lost so much money, I was lucky enough that I didn't lose my job and good old property in a good locality.
that was my complete hope to pull me from the quicksand.
so I took a loan by mortgaging the property and clear all the debts I had and I was left with one and a half lac rupees. invested that amount on land, and after six months I sold that land for 5 lacs. And again three and a half lacs on another land.Now that property worth around fifty lacs.
In this manner, I solved my problem, which I have a light at the end of the tunnel.
I moved towards the end by just seeing the light which is at the end.
so good days always comes don't lose hope, ever and ever life is nothing but ups and downs.you will get bored in your life, if there are no problems.
so be strong, be tough, and face the difficulties in life and reach your destination.
Comments
Post a Comment